In this Policy, we describe how User Personal Data is collected, used, shared and stored.
What Personal Data We Collect
We may collect the following Personal Data:
Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to us
Full name, CPF, date of birth, landline and cell phone, gender, address, e-mail.
Personal Data We Collect Automatically
IP address, geolocation, information about the access device (eg model, manufacturer, operating system), information about the internet browser, length of visit, pages visited, interacted content and cookies.
Why do we collect Personal Data
We use User Personal Data for several purposes in our services:
- Fulfill the obligations arising from the use of our services.
- Improve the User experience and offer improvements in the presentation of the Platforms.
- Send advertising communication via email, phone or text messages.
- Serve advertising on the Internet in a personalized or non-personal way.
- Allow us to communicate with the User, respond to their requests, respond to their doubts and complaints.
- Implement adequate security measures to protect Users, our Platforms.
- Fix any technical problems found on our Platforms.
- Protect Users against fraud, including the investigation of fraudulent actions involving registration changes to purchase and delivery.
- Comply with our legal obligation to keep a record of Users' access to the Platforms.
Many of our services directly depend on some Personal Data informed above, mainly Personal Data related to registration. If you choose not to provide some Personal Registration Data, we may be unable to provide our services in full. Angramar will not handle Personal Data in an illegal manner or that creates violations of applicable law. Nor will the practice of illegal activities related to our Platforms be acceptable.
We use, in our Platforms, the following technologies:
- Cookies: Small files sent by websites, saved on your devices, which store preferences and little other information, in order to customize your browsing according to your profile.;
- Adwords, jussi (browsing logs), social miner (browsing), facebook (events log) and google analytics (browsing data).
How we share your Personal Data
We may share Personal Data with third parties, preserving the User's privacy as much as possible and, whenever possible, anonymously. Below, we describe situations in which we may share Personal Data:
- Internally, with our business areas, to perform profile segmentation (providing personalized experiences), sending advertising, promoting and developing our services, for example.
- With our suppliers and business partners, with whom we sign contractual obligations for the security and protection of personal data. Vendors include data and server hosting companies; security companies such as image monitoring; registration authentication and validation companies; advertising, marketing, digital and social media tools; logistics and product delivery companies; research companies; payment processing and media companies.
- With Public Authorities, whenever there is a legal determination, application, requisition or court order in this regard.
For market intelligence research, press releases and advertising, Personal Data will be shared anonymously. Personal Data may be transferred outside Brazil. This transfer occurs because some of our suppliers are located abroad that comply with applicable Personal Data protection laws.
Your rights and how to exercise them
LGPD guarantees the User, as the Owner of Personal Data, the following rights:
- Access: The user can request a copy of the Personal Data we have about him.
- Anonymization, blocking or deletion: Possibility of requesting the anonymization of Personal Data; blocking, temporarily suspending the Treatment, and deletion, in which case we will erase all Personal Data, except in cases where the law requires its maintenance.
- Confirmation of Treatment: It is the right to confirm whether Angramar any of the User's Personal Data.
- Information about sharing: It is the right to know with which public and private entities Angramar shares Personal Data.
- Opposition: The User can object to the Treatment activities that do not depend on consent. In this case, you can request your interruption.
- Portability: It is the User's right to request Angramar to provide Personal Data for transfer to another supplier in the same field of activity as ours. Likewise, you may ask other companies to send Angramar your Personal Data.
- Withdrawal of consent and information about its consequences: The User has the right not to give or withdraw his consent and to obtain information about the consequences of this choice. In this case, some of the services cannot be provided.
In case of requests or questions about the above rights, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we store your personal data
Personal Data are stored only for as long as is necessary to comply with the defined purposes, unless there is another reason for its maintenance, such as compliance with legal, regulatory, contractual obligations and preservation of the rights of Angramar, provided that they are duly substantiated by current legislation.
The requirements for the total exclusion of Personal Data will be evaluated in order to comply with the normative, investigation and legal compliance requirements, provided for in art.16 of the LGPD.
After the maintenance period and legal requirement, the Personal Data will be deleted using safe disposal methods, or used anonymously for statistical purposes.
Confidentiality and Security
The User is also responsible for the confidentiality of their Personal Data and must always be aware that sharing passwords violates this Policy and may compromise the security of their Personal Data.
It is very important that the User protects himself against unauthorized access to his computer or account, in addition to making sure to always click “exit” when ending his browsing on a shared computer.
Internally, the Personal Data collected is accessed only by authorized professionals, respecting the principles of proportionality, necessity and relevance, in addition to the commitment to confidentiality and preservation of privacy. Payment transactions are carried out under security and encryption protocols ensuring that Personal Data, including credit card data, is not unlawfully disclosed to third parties.
When using our Platforms, the User may be led, via a link, to third-party websites, which may collect their information and have their own Privacy Policies. We recommend that the User reads the Privacy Policies of such websites, and it is their responsibility to accept or reject them.
Angramar is not responsible for the Privacy Policies, contents or services of third-party websites.
Update and Contact
We work on constant improvements to improve our services, products, content and navigation, ensuring a better experience.
The User acknowledges the right of Angramar to change the content of this Policy at any time, according to the purpose or need, and Angramar is responsible for informing the User to accept the updated terms.
This Policy will be interpreted in accordance with Brazilian legislation, in the Portuguese language, and the Users domicile will be elected to settle any dispute involving this document, except for specific reservations of personal, territorial or functional jurisdiction under applicable law.
Anonymization: Use of reasonable technical means available at the time of Treatment, whereby data loses the possibility of association, directly or indirectly, with an individual.
Cookies: Small files sent by websites, saved on your devices, which store preferences and little other information, in order to customize your browsing according to your profile.
Personal Data: It is all information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Person in Charge (Data Protection Officer -DPO): Person appointed by us to act as a communication channel between Angramar, the User and the National Data Protection Authority (ANPD).
IP Address: Abbreviation for Internet Protocol. It is the alphanumeric set that identifies the Users' devices on the Internet.
LGPD: General Personal Data Protection Law – Law no. 13.709/18, which provides for the processing of personal data in digital media or not.
Platforms: These are the websites and applications owned by Angramar.
Owner of Personal Data: It is the natural person to whom the Personal Data refer, in this case, the User.
Treatment: Any operation performed with Personal Data, such as collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, deletion, evaluation or control of information, modification, communication, transfer, dissemination or extraction.
Users: Customers, visitors and other people who interact on our Platforms.